As one of Northland’s largest employers, we want to recruit high-performing, talented and skilled individuals.
Our comprehensive learning and development framework includes:
- An in-depth induction programme
- A graduate development programme
- An apprentice programme – we recruit two apprentices every year, with a maximum of eight at any one time
- Training and competence management, covering health and safety, technical and personal development
- Succession planning, ensuring there are development programmes in place to cover key positions
- A leadership development programme called ‘Leadership in Action’, which covers a wide range of leadership learning activities, including visiting speakers, away days etc
- A management development programme, covering a wide range of management learning activities, including first line management courses
- Coaching and mentoring
We are also in the process of building a learning centre as a dedicated resource to help further develop employees.